This section outlines the different levels of membership and how to apply.
Membership is open to UK Conference and Event Organisers, those studying for or pursuing a career in the meetings and event industry and those individuals and organisations working across all spectrums of the industry.
What ABPCO Membership can offer you:
- Use of ABPCO brand and quality mark on all relevant materials, social media and websites
- Full details and links to your company on the ABPCO web site
- Be part of an industry respected and recognised body advocating high standards in the Meetings Industry
- Opportunities for new business through networking
- Reciprocal and business opportunities with International organisations including EFAPCO, IAPCO, AIPCO and ICCA
- We act on your behalf to lobby the industry
- Exclusive access to special reports, white papers, training materials and industry fact sheets
- Opportunity to share knowledge and expertise with others for mutual benefit
- Branded ABPCO listings in promotions, events and exhibitions
- Access to relevant industry seminars and training courses to increase the standard of professionalism of members
- We will continually develop and enhance best practice documentation for the use of members including standard contracts
- To update members on industry best practice and business trends
- Represent your views on issues relevant to their roles in the MICE sector