Making ABPCO work for you
There are many opportunities for you to leverage your membership status to increase your company profile and standing within the events industry.
Quality Mark – Ensuring Excellence in Conference and Event Organisation
- The opportunity to align your work with the UK’s leading association for professional conference and event organisers, and to use your logo on marketing material, e-mail signatures, web-site etc.
- Increase your online presence through social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook & Linked In.
- You will have a highly visible listing in the membership section of the ABPCO website www.abpco.org
- There are regular opportunities for members to apply to sit on the ABPCO Executive Committee when vacancies arise
- Benefits from ABPCO’s strategic alliances with other professional associations including MPI’s UK & Ireland Chapter, ICCA’s UK & Ireland Chapter, AIPCO, Eventia, ISES and MIA. Many of these organisations offer discounts to ABPCO members to attend their events
- Representation on the Business Visits & Events Partnership, a collective of all industry bodies involved in business tourism for the purpose of influencing change through the legislative process www.businesstourismpartnership.com, as part of this we support Britain for Events www.britainforevents.co.uk
Access to specialist services
- Through our partnerships with Hiscox for insurance advice
- In partnership with Saffery Champness all ABPCO members have access to 20 minutes of free advice on VAT.
Corporate Social Responsibility
- ABPCO are a ‘Charity Partner’ for Meeting Industry Meeting Needs – the events industry charity.