Member’s profile: Kathryn Slater
I’m an experienced event producer and project manager with an extensive track record of designing, planning and managing large scale, prestigious events, conferences and congresses, exhibitions, and engagement events.
Highly motivated and energetic, I’m passionate about delivering an excellent experience for clients and delegates alike. This means seeing – and creating – the big picture, at the same time as delivering the many and varied details that contribute to a successful event.
With a background in communications and marketing, I bring a strategic, content-focused approach to conferences and events.
Recent and current projects include:
- Scottish Enterprise’s Entrepreneurial Academy (for Speakeasy Productions)
- Venturefest Scotland (for Speakeasy Productions)
- Smart Cities Conferences (for Canongate Communications)
- Eat, Drink, Discover Scotland (for Royal Highland and Agricultural Society of Scotland)
- IWRA World Water Congress (for Speakeasy Productions)
- First Joint International Conference of DiGRA and FDG (for Speakeasy Productions)
- Event-IT seminar programme (for Eventsbase)
Core skills include:
- Event direction and project management
- Content development
- Communication, social media and events marketing
- Event operations
- Event logistics and delegate management
- Sponsorship and stakeholder management