Member’s profile: ACC Liverpool
ACC Liverpool, home to three venues – BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool – is a world class residential venue located on the banks of Liverpool’s world heritage waterfront – one of the most exciting fastest growing conference destinations in the UK.
- 658 hotel rooms in 3 on-site hotels with a further 6208 City Centre rooms within walking distance
- 4-star integrated 216-bedroom Pullman Liverpool hotel
- Banquet space for 80 – 3,000
- 1,350 seat tiered auditorium with two rotating drums that can be subdivided into 3 separate, self-contained meeting spaces of 250 (x2) and 850.
- 29 breakout rooms, capacities ranging from 10 – 613
- 11,000 seat arena which can transform into a conference space for 1,500+ delegates
- 8,100 m² blank canvas event space for up to 6,000 theatre style and 3,000 banquet covers
- 15,225m² combined exhibition space across BT Convention Centre, Echo Arena and Exhibition Centre Liverpool
- Competitive day delegate rates for meetings from 10-250 delegates
- Easily accessible via rail, road and national and international air links
Liverpool is the conference destination that your delegates won’t stop talking about. Liverpool Convention Bureau’s dedicated team offer a personalised experience to event organisers, going above and beyond to make your event as unique and exciting as Liverpool is. Services include venue finding, accommodation booking service along with a wealth of local expertise and industry knowledge.