Member’s profile: Lindsey Whitehouse
Lindsey established Integrity in 1998 after many years working as an international event manager, in both large conference hotels and conference centres in the UK.
With the significant advantage of working on both sides of the industry, and over thirty years in the business, she leads the Integrity team day to day and is supported by fellow Director, Kate Liversidge. Kate re-joined the business in 2015 after ten years working across a range of sectors delivering international and UK based events. Integrity’s values were close to her heart and so she jumped at the chance to return as a Director and once again work with Integrity, bringing with her a variety of expertise.
Integrity offers a rare combination, a flexible and highly structured service, open financial accountability and a partnership approach that keeps our clients in control.
What’s different about Integrity?
- We are a “boutique” company of nine “can-do” people, small enough to really care, but large enough to handle a broad range of events with resilience and flair.
- A wealth of experience with association and corporate clients, in the UK, Europe and beyond; we know how to get the best value out of venues and suppliers. We are specialists in pharmaceutical and medical events. However, we also work with clients across other industries including associations, finance and the corporate sector.
- Strong on event marketing: we have a proven track record of bringing in progressive levels of sponsorship and delegate attendance through online marketing, branding and conference apps.
- A totally flexible service, adapting a full range of services to those required, making it highly cost-effective to use our expertise, whilst really making a difference.
- Strong on finance: we provide total transparency, we don’t mark-up supplier costs, and are strong negotiators, passing on the full benefit of our ability to our clients.
- Outstanding delegate management: highly proactive, we provide a personal five-star service to ensure optimal attendance and delegate satisfaction. Our service is second to none and our testimonials prove it!
- Coordinating sponsors and exhibitors
- Delegate travel, local transfers, accommodation and registration
- Exhibition management; logistics and commercial investment
- Faculty, speaker, VIP liaison
- Financial management: budgeting, supplier payments, transparent reconciliation
- Venue and destination feasibility, venue and contract negotiation
- Venue, catering, and technical services liaison, planning and management
- Event marketing and promotion through; branding, content development, online, and conference apps
- On-site event management throughout
We’ll work with you to ensure your event is an outstanding success, in every respect, every time.
Integrity – it’s in everything we do.
Seamless event and conference management