Member’s profile: The ICC
Over the last 21 years the ICC has delivered high quality events of all shapes and sizes welcoming over 300,000 national and international delegates to around 400 events every year.
The ICC’s accommodating layout and fluid walkways connecting 11 halls and 10 executive meeting rooms with a dedicated registration area and foyers, our venue offers an inspirational, flexible and well-equipped environment for events. Together with the wealth of experience of the ICC’s specialist association and corporate teams we offer partnership and support in all aspects of your event, including planning, logistics, catering and AV.
The ICC’s central location provides exceptional accessibility from around the UK and abroad with excellent air, road and rail links into the city and the venue. The venue itself sits right in the centre of the vibrant, cosmopolitan city of Birmingham with a range 6,200 hotel bedrooms from budget to 4 star deluxe all within walking distance.
- Hall One offers 1,500 seated auditorium
- Hall Three offers 3,000m2 exhibition space or a 2700 seated conference
- Excellent banqueting facilities for up to 1500 guests
- Smaller meeting areas 400 – 50 delegates and additional exhibition space
- Free Wi-Fi
- 2,600 car parking spaces
- ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited venue
- Power – Source- a district based CHP scheme. Minimising our own carbon footprint with the ability to sell carbon credits is just part of our Environmental Policy
For me the most important part of my job is building relationships, getting to know you better and to understand how I can assist you to deliver an outstanding event. I look forward to welcoming you to Birmingham.