Timed to coincide with the Association of British Professional Conference Organisers’ (ABPCO) Chairman’s Lunch, in London, on the 7th November, the finalists for the ABPCO Excellence Awards have been announced:
- Best conference by an in-house conference organiser – BSAVA, UCAS and RSM
- Best conference by an agency conference organiser – Kenes, MCI and Morrow Communications
- Best supplier partner – Barbican and Shocklogic
“We were delighted with both the quantity and quality of entries received for the ABPCO Excellence Awards,” said Jennifer Jenkins, Chair of ABPCO. “In particular we want to identify winners through a peer review process that includes both a judging panel and voting amongst the audience on the day of the awards. The shortlist is made up of truly exceptional events, it was a difficult process and the panel had to make some hard choices – we look forward to seeing who will be victorious in November.”
The awards are for ABPCO members only, and were free to enter.
- The size and scope of the conference and what makes it worthy of recognition.
- Any specific innovation in respect of marketing, content, format, programme, presentation or technology.
- The impact of the conference on the association and the member and delegate communities in attendance.