Member’s profile: ICC Wales
Opening in July 2019, the new and exciting ICC Wales has taken inspiration from the world’s best convention centres, resulting in a stunning venue specifically designed for world class conventions.
The large slate and glass building will cater for over 5,000 delegates, offers 2,000 on site car parking spaces, and direct access to fresh air and woodland.
All this and just a stone’s throw from the M4.
Facilities designed to meet the practical needs that you, the organisers, exhibitors, and delegates told us you needed:
- 4000 m² pillar free main hall
- 1,500 seat auditorium
- 5,000 delegates at one time
- 2,000 car parking spaces, 700 with direct access to the atrium
- Direct loading for production and exhibition vehicles, including HGV
- Dedicated exhibitor parking
- 12 Meeting rooms with natural daylight, the largest with a 900 delegate capacity theatre style
- Breakout rooms inside and out, perfect for networking
- Fabulous food created, cooked and served on site
- Accessible to major train stations and 2 international airports
- On-site accommodation and excellent additional hotel facilities in the local area
- A proven track record of hosting large scale events such as, the 2010 Ryder Cup and 2014 NATO Summit.
Opening its doors in July 2019.
International Convention Centre Wales.
Beautifully built. Conveniently located.
Visit Site: www.iccwales.com