Member’s profile: Samantha Herelle
I am a Senior Events Manager with substantial experience managing events and conferences from conception to completion, with a focus on client engagement and satisfaction, innovation and supporting organisational goals. I am currently looking for a new employment opportunity.
My skills and experience include:
- Planning UK wide event programmes, which meet targets and are fully aligned to brand and values
- A track record of delivering events successfully, on time and to budget, working autonomously along with experience of managing a team
- Analysing the full cost of each event, creating event and department budgets, fee setting, monitoring profit and loss, reporting to senior executives on event effectiveness
- Managing and working with a wide range of relationships and teams (both internal and external), demonstrating flexible leadership styles and the ability to negotiate effectively – virtually and face to face
- Researching and developing relationships with partners and sponsors to meet income targets or promotional aims
- Directing and managing multiple, concurrent events and developing creative, innovative and cost-effective ideas and activities
- Developing marketing strategies designed to increase delegate numbers and target new audiences. Experience working with online and offline channels, creating copy and content, producing event collateral
- Delegate management: invitations and registration, acting as main point of contact for queries
- Event operations: logistics, AV and staging, staffing, catering and risk assessments
- Speaker management including working with VIPs.