New openings in London and Manchester has propelled etc.venues to revenues of £60m, hosting 19,000 events and 900,000 delegates.
“We’re enjoying significant momentum towards our ambitious £100m goal for 2022“, says Managing Director Alastair Stewart. In early April we will again challenge London’s City event spaces by opening our largest City conference and exhibition venue at 133 Houndsditch (700 capacity), which opens hot on the heels of us expanding our popular five-floor Monument space with its new millennial design offering.
We’re determined to stay ahead of the game in enabling the ultimate modern, memorable event experience for conference, exhibition and evening event-goers, to follow on from the successful opening of County Hall, which has been a big hit with event planners”.
Pushing boundaries to meet the shift towards more stimulating work environments is the order of the day for Stewart and his innovative design and management team, which has been further strengthened by the appointment of Nick Hoare as COO and Ed Ethelston as FD, allowing Stewart to lead the US start up team based out of New York.
“I’m optimistic”, says Stewart, “both for the UK and US. In the UK, I don’t share some of the negative sentiment about Brexit, where I predict a surge in meetings in London as the Public and Private Sector come to terms with the political decisions. As we set off across the pond to the US, we will arrive into the world’s most dynamic meetings market where our clients are crying out for alternatives to the established hotels and noisy co-working spaces – this is hugely exciting for etc.venues”.
133 Houndsditch – a reminder of The Ultimate City Venue!
- 700 theatre style /500 cabaret.
- Large conference suite + 7 large breakout rooms (for 50-200)
- Seamless, exclusive experience: 33,500 sq ft – all on one floor with one flow
- Our own team of chefs onsite offering bespoke menu options
- Flooded with daylight: natural, outdoor feel and high ceilings
- Moveable walls and option for total customisation
- Real-time event management via strong tech infrastructure and sophisticated tech expertise
- Colour change lighting for unique atmosphere and branding
- Close to Liverpool St and Bank stations
About etc. venues
- venues is a leading provider of city centre non-residential venues. It now has 16 UK venues and specialises in the conference, meetings, training & events market, hosting over 850,000 delegates a year.
- In Summer 2018 the business announced a new partnership with US investor Gencom and Benchmark, a global hospitality company. The collaboration signalled the global expansion plans of etc.venues in urban and destination sites in Europe and the US.
- To make an enquiry about 133 Houndsditch, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3735 7709. Further details can be found at etcvenues.co.uk.