In-house PCO Members
Open to professionals working within associations, professional societies and not-for-profit organisations who have been engaged exclusively or principally in the organisation of professional conferences, congresses and other international and national meetings for at least 5 years for full members, 2 years for associate members and less than 3 years for entry level members.
In-house membership can be divided into several categories:
Open to professionals working within national or international associations, public sector and professional bodies who have specific responsibility for the organisation and management of Conferences and Events aimed at members and non-members of the organisation.
Open to professionals working within charitable organisations who have specific responsibility for the organisation and management of academic and educational conferences and non-fundraising events.
Trade Union Professionals
Open to professionals working within trade unions who have specific responsibility for the organisation and management of Conferences and Events aimed at union members.
Open to professionals working within federations or umbrella bodies whose members are made up of national or international associations, public sector and professional bodies and who have specific responsibility for the organisation and management of conferences and events aimed at members of the member organisation.
Chartered bodies, Learned Societies and Not for Profit Organisations
Open to professionals who have specific responsibility for the organisation and management of not-for-profit conferences and events focussed on the support or engagement of members and/or member organisations.
- Recognition of your professionalism through association with the only professional organisation in the UK focusing on association and not-for profit event specialists.
- Shared industry knowledge via bi-monthly newsletters and educational events.
- Access to a friendly peer-to-peer forum for informal knowledge sharing, expertise and advice.
- Access to a safe, confidential environment and community that offers opportunities for networking and information exchange both online and in-person with all sectors of our industry.
- Round table discussions available exclusively for in-house PCOs to discuss common issues
- Networking opportunities with industry partners and accredited suppliers, supporting better opportunities for negotiation and knowledge of the marketplace
- Information sharing opportunities with agency professionals with their broad knowledge of global trends and challenges.
- Access to hosted buyer groups and pioneering educational content at leading industry trade shows
- Opportunity to raise your profile in the conference industry by applying to join the Executive or on of the taskforce committees.
- Resource library which includes……
For your organisation
- Access to an annual programme of specialist education and free-to-attend webinars providing ongoing personal and professional development opportunities for your team members.
- Access to the latest knowledge on industry trends and support with common issues across peer organisations
- Improved opportunities for negotiation and supplier knowledge.
Join As In-House PCO Member