Jude is co-owner and Managing Partner of Create4.
She has worked in the Meetings sector since 1991; with membership organisations, corporate clients, convention bureaux, conference centres, PCO’s, hotels and production companies. Jude has won and overseen the delivery of major medical and scientific meetings -successfully securing revenue streams.
Create4 will help you connect with the right people, engage with the best partners, develop sustainable revenue streams and maximise your impact.
We create, harness and develop opportunities to help:
Associations, Institutions and Charities:
- Connect with target stakeholders in the corporate world
- Develop corporate partnership programmes
- Align your brand at the right level
- Generate income from educational grants and sponsorship
- Reach new audiences and increase membership
- Improve membership benefits and interactivity
- Implement effective communication strategies
- Review your marketing functionality
- Ensure greater impact from meetings and conferences
- Create positive legacy
- Navigate complicated compliance regulations
Corporates in the Pharmaceutical, Digital Health, Medical devices, Technology and Life Sciences industries to connect with key opinion leaders in the Medical profession.
Suppliers within the meetings industry to achieve their business goals.
Current and recent clients include: Royal College of Anaesthetists, The Royal United Services Institute, Royal College of Physicians of England, British Cardiovascular Society, Allergy Academy, St John's Institute of Dermatology, World Confederation for Physical Therapy, British Oncology Pharmacy Association, Succinct Communications, Tourismé Montreal, Global Exhibition Services, Lord Turnberg.