This section outlines the different levels of membership and how to apply. If you are an In-House/Association Conference and Event Organiser please find some more information on the benefits of joining:
Membership is open to UK Conference and Event Organisers, those studying for or pursuing a career in the meetings and event industry and those individuals and organisations working across all spectrums of the industry.
What ABPCO Membership can offer you:
- Use of ABPCO brand and quality mark on all your relevant materials, social media and websites
- Full details and links to your company on the ABPCO web site
- Access to relevant seminars, training courses and events to increase the standard of professionalism of members
- Opportunities for new business through networking
- Be part of an industry respected and recognised body advocating high standards in the Meetings Industry
- Exclusive access to best practice documentation, special reports, white papers, training materials and industry fact sheets
- Opportunity to share knowledge and expertise with others for mutual benefit
- To update members on industry best practice and business trends
- 10% discount on Hiscox Event Insurance, and 20 mins free VAT advice from David Bennett of Elman Wall Bennett.
- Access to the ABPCO mentorship scheme
- Ability to post job adverts on the ABPCO website and across our social media networks
- Full access to the ABPCO community app