Academic Department Member
ABPCO is open to working with universities and other third level institutions that offer event management, business, and tourism courses to help educate students on the opportunities in the Business Events industry, promote career and internship opportunities and provide advice on the most up to date information, expertise and best practice.
Open to event management departments in UK Universities and other third level institutions.
Benefits for your students
- Gain knowledge of an exciting and often overlooked sector of the Business Events industry.
- Association with a recognised organisation which works to the highest industry standards.
- Engage with the leading PCOs and suppliers in the industry to help you to develop your network as you begin your career.
- Access to a friendly forum for informal knowledge sharing, expertise, and advice
- Shared industry knowledge via online educational seminars and in-person events.
- Access to the ABPCO Jobs Board
Benefits for your department
- Bring real-world experience to your students through access to ABPCO members, making your course more appealing due to close links with industry.
- Provide opportunities for work experience and future full-term employment by raising the profile of your courses with prospective employers.
- Access a key pool of knowledge and expertise for module creation, guest lecturing and more.
Join as Academic Department Member