Agency PCO Members
Open to Professional Conference Organisers that have been engaged exclusively or principally on a full-time basis in the organisation of professional conferences, congresses and other international and national meetings for at least 5 years for full members, 2 years for associate members and less than 3 years for entry level members.
Agency membership can be divided into several categories:
Open to professionals working within an agency or organisation which provide Professional Conference Organising services to national or international associations, public sector and professional bodies.
Open to self-employed professionals providing Professional Conference Organising services to national or international associations, public sector and professional bodies.
- Recognition of your professionalism as a leading PCO accredited by the only professional organisation in the UK focusing on association and not-for profit event specialists.
- Shared industry knowledge via monthly newsletters and educational events.
- Access to a friendly peer-to-peer forum for informal knowledge sharing, expertise and advice.
- Access to a safe, confidential environment and community that offers opportunities for networking and information exchange both online and in-person with all sectors of our industry.
- Round table discussions available exclusively for agency PCOs to discuss common issues under Chatham House rules.
- Networking opportunities with industry partners and accredited suppliers, supporting better opportunities for negotiation and knowledge of the marketplace.
- Opportunity to engage with in-house organisers and understand their specific challenges and viewpoints which can help you to better serve your association clients.
- Access to hosted buyer groups and pioneering educational content at leading industry trade shows
- Opportunity to raise your profile in the conference industry by applying to join the Executive or on of the taskforce committees.
- Resource library which includes……
For your organisation
- Access to the ABPCO RFP programme, providing business leads and sales opportunities.
- Access to an annual programme of specialist education and free-to-attend webinars providing ongoing personal and professional development opportunities for your team members.
- Access to the latest knowledge on industry trends and support with common issues across peer organisations.
- Improved opportunities for negotiation and supplier knowledge.
- Reassurance for your clients that you are accredited members of a respected industry association
- HMRC accredited association,
Join as Agency PCO Member